Sunday, April 22, 2007

Comic #10: reactions



Hi everyone. Here is the comic! Hoo-ah.

So, I've been thinking a bit about stuff lately.
I have to say, even though I haven't been getting any feedback recently (other than "hurr hurr why haven't the Alex's met that's so ridiculous hurr"), I have to say I'm enjoying the creation of every strip I've done so far, sooo much more than when I was just creating gag strips in "superheroes." While I know it's overly optimistic to think that a weekly comic that isn't designed to be laugh-out funny will suddenly become widely read and appreciated, I'm still happy that I'm doing these strips every week, and I hope that however few of you are out there who enjoy "Roomies" are happy I'm doing it as well.
And if you are one of those few, those happy few, that band of brothers/sisters, then do me a favor and drop me a line or tell me on the street that you read my comic and you like it. I'd appreciate that, because I'm trying to decide whether to continue on with the "Roomies" story into next semester (and beyond?). I had originally planned for the strip to run every semester until I graduated, but that'd be kind of a waste of time if no one's interested.
Anyway, sorry for getting all whiny on everybody- I'm going to go back to doing what I like doing. Thanks for reading, everybody.

...And by the way, because no rant would be complete without a link- If you've got nothing better to do, read Nothing Better. It's another, much more professional take on the whole "roommates who don't get along" tale.

And.... I'm out.
~Joe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! well I don't go to Wes or anything, but I've discovered your comic and am totally loving it! I can't wait for more plot to unfold :)

-an actual Alex