Monday, April 16, 2007

Comic #9: Climax




Woo! End of Part 1! Part 2 is going to be a lot more fun for everybody, especially me drawing it.

So, the update... right. I'm really sick right now and I don't want to list a whole lot of stuff for you's guys', but I should give you an update on that horrible miscreant Jason Bitterman. Being the crafty little weasel he is, last week he went to this site a few hours before deadline and made another vicious parody of last week's comic. I'll show it to you when I get a link to it....
Anyhoo, he got me good, and I can admit it, but what's worse, he made me take time out of my very frantic schedule to respond to him again. I wrote another one, just for him. Not as harsh (or should I say... bitter?) as Jason's comic, but I like it anyway. here it is.
Enjoy. See you next week. I'm going to go do a paper.
~Joe

No comments: