Sunday, April 8, 2007

Comic #8: Tension



Hey folks! Nice to see you guys! No, I wasn't wasting time these past weeks- as you can see, the site has a new layout and all'lat. I hope you guys like the new art style- I was hesitant about inking and shading in this more traditional style, but I think it works.
So- news? I went to New York this past weekend, and saw In the Heights. It's the show written by and starring a Wes grad, and I have to say it was pretty darn good. I met Lin-Manuel Miranda after the show and he told me to talk to him on MySpace. So... I went home and set up a MySpace profile just so I could contact him again. Hahaha, I'm a tool.

In other news: WAR.
Every good comic artist (especially webcomic artist) needs a nemesis, and it would appear that JASON BITTERMAN has stepped up, throwing down the gauntlet with a scathing and rampantly offensive attack comic. I must warn the general public- this comic displays a disturbing and highly inaccurate depiction of Girl Alex that will certainly give you nightmares.
Well, anyway, I had to respond, so I am running this comic now. Although it may require you have some background with Jason's previous work, I believe it more than enough to put the young whelp in his place. Next week, I expect that Jason will have gone back to his corner, never to be heard from again, silenced by the decapitating jab of my rapier wit. Or if not, I will strike the knave down a second time! Hu-hah! Quite.

Also, the first time I saw this, I was rolling.

No comments: